Wednesday, April 27, 2005

BOLTON'S SUCCESSOR - Over my dead body!

I have to disagree with my good friend Mark at Decision '08 regarding Thomas L. Friedman's recommendation that George 43 drop Bolton as his nominee for UN Ambassador in favor of George 41 ...
  • I remember the hosing I took from 41's "read my lips" tax speech
  • I remember 41's "blinders" management style at the CIA
  • I remember his snobbish presidental attitude toward the American people
  • I remember the missed opportunities during Gulf War I
  • I remember his Supreme Court appointments (How can we forget David Souter? Only Thomas helps us forget)
  • And I remember his inept campaign for a second term
Besides, since when did Friedman ever recommend something we should not be suspicious of?

No comments:

Post a Comment