Tuesday, September 06, 2005

KATRINA - A RACISM INQUIRY ...

... should be conducted.

I'm writing my congressman and my senators today requesting both houses investigate blatant racism in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I know Sens. Feinstein and Boxer will immediately respond but that flaming conservative David Dreier will probably send me a form letter.

As I watched the news clips of the looting of New Orleans' businesses this past week, it occurred to me that those businesses were all Anglo-European-American owned businesses. It took me a moment to realize it but all of those looters were ethnic Afro-Carribean-Americans.

The evidence is clear, those people were not only evil opportunists but they were bigoted , deliberately singling out Anglo-European-American businesses to loot.

It appeared from the coverage there was a coordinated effort on the part of some un-named, unseen Louisiana racist group to communicate the location of the most susceptible Anglo-European businesses, especially targeting those least likely to resist their loots. Obviously someone notified the MSM where and when the loots were to take place.


Tech Tags -


No comments:

Post a Comment