Tuesday, October 04, 2005

OCCULT: WICCAN GRAVE MARKERS ...

... are rejected by Veterans Affairs. I don't know where I stand on this one; not on a grave marker that's for sure. I know in Whom I believe and He is faithful to finish that which He has begun in me.

Glory is where I'll be after I die ... and they can put a barrel of atomic waste on my hole and I won't care one bit. Won't stop the LORD either.

A poll was running 59% for, 32% against, and 9% unsure when I last checked. Of course the results would have to be run through a data cruncher to take the skew out of the voting ... the report is from leftist Seattle. After all the VA is a Federal subject, not a local one.

In my opinion, grave markers are a Ceasar kind of thing; although my basic belief is the deceased and his family ought to have a say in what represents his resting place.


; ; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment