Monday, November 14, 2005

CRIB NOTE: I'M OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD, ...

... the wonderful wizard of odd! The California Southern Baptist Convention in San Jose, where I'll get to see two old friends for the first time in years and perhaps play some dominos.

So, I'll not be blogging for a few days. God bless all my readers.

I'm not a big denominational guy; most of what I see at these gatherings leaves me with an uneasy feeling and a cynical view concerning expenditures. Politics mostly, I think; to see and be seen is what it looks like to me.
My suggestion: every Southern Baptist church in California should be given a secure blog site on the denomination's servers to interact with one another on issues relavent to state denominational issues and business. Each church could elect local representatives to act as official church bloggers. Honestly, we could get a whole lot more done and do it a lot cheaper. Emergency matters could be handled real time.
I wonder if others see their denominational meetings as I see ours.

HIS NAME IS GREAT AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED


; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment