Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ANGLICAN ANGST: WaPo is reporting

... that V. Geno Robinson, the controversial first openly homosexual priest in Anglicanism, has admitted himself for treatment of alcoholism.

I had a friend when I was a kid who used to sneak me into the office of an Episcopal priest to show me his liquor cabinet. I always had a bad feeling about this. I thought to myself, "Who is this guy to tell others how to live?"
Robinson said he had been dealing with alcoholism for years and had considered it "as a failure of will or discipline on my part, rather than a disease over which my particular body simply has no control, except to stop drinking altogether."

We are all sinners but this man has no authority to serve in leadership let alone carry the puffed-up title of Bishop.


Read more >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment