Wednesday, September 13, 2006

RACISM: I Saw It With My Own Eyes - "Girls Gone White"

That's right; I'm incensed. How could the court let these guys off so easy. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes this afternoon on Neil Cavuto, I wouldn't have believed it!
The company that produces the "Girls Gone Wild" tapes of young women baring their breasts and acting in other sexual situations pleaded guilty Tuesday to federal charges and agreed to pay fines totaling $2.1 million.
Fox flashed images on the screen through the whole report and I saw nothing but pig-white mammary glands as far as the eye could see! I looked and I didn't see any "chocolate," "tea," "hot," or "burka bare" bosoms anywhere.

This judge is nuts, there are laws against racial discrimination, hasn't he read the law? He should have tripled the fine!

Read Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment