Saturday, July 21, 2007

TAMMY FAYE: Well ... Not Much to Say!

I sure hope she can Praise the Lord in "spirit and truth" now!


She was lying through her teeth then; she won't be able to now; but out of respect for the dead I'll not say more!

Well, maybe just to tell you my wife met Tammy once, when she was still a Baker. She came home one day covered with a plethora of colors ... I asked, "What in the world happened to you?" She said, "I ran in to Tammy Faye at the mall!"

These people were so embarrassing! But a person's passing is serious business! Lord I do pray Tammy was, is, and always will be one of Yours!

EDITOR: WorldMag Blog has an interesting post of this; check it out! Just now read another view than mine at Pen of the Wayfarer ... one I cannot voice due to hardness of heart and the razorblades in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment