Friday, August 22, 2008

HOMOPHOBES: Perhaps a genetic explanation for it!

HT: Brussels Journal

Andrew Tallman says he has ...

discovered something rather shocking: opposition to homosexuality must itself be genetic.

For as long as I can remember, homosexuals have been explaining why gay people have no choice about their orientation. And it finally dawned on me that their arguments explain why being anti-gay is also not a choice but an innate predisposition beyond our power to restrain. This led me to embrace my convictions and stop trying in vain to repress who I am.

Since millions suffer from this same condition, I’m hopeful that my epiphany will help others accept themselves and their convictions, too.

This is wonderful news ... perhaps we can expect the AMA to ask the Democratic Caucus to front a bill for funding of a massive study? Or maybe MoveOn.org or George Soros will fund a research chair at Harvard or Berkeley or Cornell?

I for one plan on forming several activist organizations: HLP - The Homophobe Liberation Front; U-HIXAC - Union of Homophobes, Islamophobes, Xenophobes, Anti-semites
, and Cristophobes; and H-PAC - Homophobic Political Action Committee.

I'm mulling over a new website too ... MoveOver.orgasim! What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment