Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OBAMA: A shotgun wedding; Obama is holding the only weapon in the USA!

Board of RightsYou'll have to determine for yourselves whether Obama is a gun-grabber. However, the evidence relative to the candidate's positions on other conservative values is pretty clear ... I would suggest, if nothing else, Obama is consistent in his message! Duh!

The Velvet Hammer provides us with the following ...
... from an interview of John Lott by Dave Bose, substituting for Michael Medved on the Michael Medved radio show. Lott is currently a professor at the University of Maryland and is the author of “More Guns, Less Crime” and “Freedomonics.” Lott taught at the University of Chicago [at] the same time Obama was an instructor at Chicago. [...]

We were both at the University of Chicago. I was first in the business school and then I taught in the law school and I was there for like, five years. He was a lecturer there and – I don’t know – there were probably a couple of dozen times or whatever that we exchanged words. ... One of the things though, is that the conversations all tended to be extremely short when I was involved with him.
[John R. Lott]
The following exchange is from a transcript of the show ...
John Lott: The first time I met him, I went over and introduced myself. He said, “Oh, you’re the gun guy.”

John Lott: And I said, “Yeah, I guess so.”

John Lott: And he said, “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”

John Lott: And I knew he was working at, with helping out …
[John R. Lott]
Be afraid, America, be very afraid! McCain was wrong when he said we don't need to be afraid of Obama as President.



In Chuck's own words!


No comments:

Post a Comment