Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PALIN: An open letter of apology from a fellow American!


Dear Sarah -

Over the past few weeks, my heart has been repeatedly broken for you and your family as I've witnessed the most caustic, imbalanced, ill-tempered, unreasonable, biased, unjustifiable, hypo-vitriolic, and satanic personal attacks to have ever been foisted on a public figure in my lifetime, and perhaps in the history of this country.

Miss Personality 2008On behalf of roughly half of the adult American population, I apologize for the treatment you and your family have endured from the other half of our adult population; most significantly from our Main Stream Media (MSM), but also from Europeans, the democrats, the entertainment industry, the far left, feminists, and a group I can only describe as a mass of secular and ignorant.

Their irrational portrayals, stereotypical characterizations (or rather mischaracterizations), duplicitous fabrications, immoral labeling, insensitive slurs, and carnal propaganda must hurt you all during your precious family times.

For all of this, to the limits of my freedom to do so, I apologize. Shame on us all.

Since my elder sister had the pleasure of meeting you and your family in passing, and because she said you all are exactly what you seem to be, I know you have the grace and spirit to forgive and move on. God bless you and the rest of the Palin clan ... especially God's special gift, Trig.

John Gillmartin
The SHEEP'S CRIB

No comments:

Post a Comment