Sunday, November 30, 2008

OBAMA: What? The President-elect is black? I didn't know that!

Well so much for a color-blind society.
The number two man at NBC News believes Barack Obama's skin color gives him more legitimacy around the world than possibly any American leader in history.
I think it goes beyond the Middle East, and I think it's a bigger phenomenon which is the leader of the biggest democracy in the world is now a person of color and that is going to give him what political scientists would call a legitimacy in the street around the world that I don't think an American leader has had, ever perhaps.
[News Busters; via Marc Shepherd at American Thinker]
After watching the left, the MSM, and the Democrats fawn all over each other for six months and noticing they brought up BHO's race ad nauseam, I'm convinced almost half of our citizens never considered the man's ethnicity an issue. And they lost the election.


No comments:

Post a Comment