The CRIB's periodically fugacious concerning all things political ...
- Eight really, really scary predictions. [Fortune Mag.; h/t Justin Tapp]
- Every where we look people are warning about pres-elect's abortion program plans. [Am. Thinker; h/t Black Kettle]
- Vet's widows wronged and it ain't right! [Yahoo! News]
- Right to die ain't a right but is fashionable. [Times Online UK; h/t Black Kettle]
- Are there three parts to freedom? Night Twister at Red State thinks so ... go there and see if you agree! [Red State]
- I was referred to Kudzo 630's Blog by the Kudzo himself ... he's posted a brief review of Ch. 2, "The Need for Principles", from Russell Kirk's 1957 non-fiction The American Cause (may be out of print); Ch. 1, Ignorance: A Dangerous Luxury, is here. The reviews are pithy and relevant. [Kudzo 360's]
- Here is why I don't believe our intervention in Iraq will have lasting results ... these people are nuts! [BBC]