Sunday, February 20, 2005

KINGDOM BLOGS - Around the Sphere Today! (2/20/05)

Daily post of things I've read and like in the Kingdom part of the blogosphere (updated as I go) ...

Globe Lens ...

A 16 February post on deconstructionists and their world-view caught my attention ... bottom-line: it's all about power and control ... read it here.

The Great Separation ...

Has a "Because of Winn-Dixie" movie review that raves about the family quality of this film ... read it here.

Internet Monk ...

Michael Spencer has posted "A simple statement about the purpose and inspiration of the Bible"; his personal view in summary form. It is worth checking out if your an iMonk fan. I assume it has been posted to answer some concern by someone (I personally don't have a problem with Michael's theology). Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment