Friday, March 11, 2005

KINGDOM BLOGS - Around the Sphere Today! (3/11)

Periodic post of things I've read and like in the Kingdom part of the blogosphere (updated as I go) ...

Here is a view of the nexus between capitalism and missions relative to 10/40 countries that I honestly had not considered ... and I appreciate the knowledge, sketchy as it is.

Veith at World Mag posts a comment on the continued resistance of Hollywood's shakers and movers to Mel Gibson and his The Passion of Christ (now The Passion: Recut); I am fascinated by their transparent resistance to God things.

Today on The Michael Medved Show a caller commented on several things being done to interfere with the Recut's Easter potential ... I wish I could recall them all. Perhaps Medved's link leads to a transcription.

Physicist's Perspective ...

PP has several cool links, two which relate to the Kingdom... (1) evolution and (2) culture.

Last previous Kingdom Blog post here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment