Saturday, April 02, 2005

DAWN EDEN - God writes a wrong!

Good news ... Dawn Eden's wilderness journey has come to an exciting end. As is always the case for those "who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose," God made all things work out good for Dawn. [Romans 8:28]

I've posted a couple times (see links below) on Dawn Eden of Dawn Patrol, one of the best blogs on the web, who was treated horribly by her undeserving employer not too long ago. As a fellow Christian, I took her treatment as a serious case of blatant discrimination. The events took place during the buildup and blowup of Easongate, the lack of support for Dawn at the time was something I took issue with.

I pray Dawn continues to give witness in her life and in her work consistent with that which I've seen during this fiasco.

Alleluia, praise the Lord, God is soooooooooooo good!

My other posts - here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment