Thursday, April 14, 2005

JUDICIAL TYRANNY - GOP leadership doesn't get it!

WHEN THE BLEEDING BEGINS
Someone on talk radio today said the bleeding must be stopped, referring to the yellow-streak up the backsides of a half-dozen GOP senators ... the comment was directed to Republican leadership in an effort to stop defections in the middle of a war to return constitutional control the third branch of government, the federal judiciary.

Based on what I've seen and heard this week, I don't think these spineless cowards, these supposedly sage middlemen, these penstriped suits who fantasize about their giftedness, understand that the bleeding won't even begin until the next election; that's when grassroots, red-state republicans stay home by the thousands. I saw it when George H. W. Bush ran for his second term. I thought they'd learned their lesson when Bush lost to an upstart Arkie! Evidently they didn't.

MY PERSONAL FIGHT
I fight on two planes: one is horizontal and secondary, and is for cultural issues important to my world-view and my kids' future; the other is vertical and superior, and is for spiritual issues important to the King of kings and His kingdom causes. I can lose the former in order to enhance the latter.

I'LL QUIT BEFORE I DEFECT
I have voted in every election ... local, state, and national ... since I was eighteen but I will not go to the polls or vote for a republican ever again if this elephant (who was put in power by the people) betrays the people of our nation again. Period!

Unless I see a rationale reason to change my mind, I will not ... as of this moment ... give another nickel of my kids' money or a minute of my time to a republican cause until the judicial nominations of George W. Bush get an up or down vote on the floor of the senate. Double period!

I am now certifiably embarrassed to be a supporter of the Grand Old Party! Triple period!

No comments:

Post a Comment