Sunday, April 03, 2005

TERRI SCHIAVO - Bad poll taste gone!

Alliance friend Laer Pierce (whose blog name I want when and if I grow up) provided a mouthwash to sweeten my breath from the foul MSM polls touting the belief that most Americans wanted Terri dead. Laer writes:

Never for a minute did the polls that showed overwhelming public support for Terri Schiavo's slow execution seem believable to me. Finally, we have poll that asked the right question, from the folks at Zogby who so mispolled the presidential election:

"If a disabled person is not terminally ill, not in a coma, and not being kept alive on life support, and they have no written directive, should or should they not be denied food and water?"

Like the exit poll results early Tuesday morning last November 2, I had a sneaking hunch the ABC and other MSM polls were flat out skewed.

(HT: Cheat Seeking Missles and those to whom he is linked - Powerline, Michelle Malkin, Johnny Dollar, et al)

No comments:

Post a Comment