Thursday, May 05, 2005

COMMON SENSE - Of Gubenators, Professors, and Confessors!

Okay, it has been a couple of days since the guffaw ... and I've enjoyed the visitors from the Professor's still excellent blog, but it's time to fess up!

I screwed up! I didn't read the Professor's whole post and so missed the part about the prank! I jumped to a conclusion based on incomplete information! And I owe the Ah Nuld an Ah Paul-o-gee! Sorry for doubting you Guv! Forgive me?

Just don't slip up, cause I really believe what I said in my original post about a person's character.

LESSON LEARNED: Hugh Hewitt, in his excellent book Blog, was right about the value of blogging and the importance of integrity in posting.

No matter what the reason for my not following the complete link, there is no excuse for sloppy commentary ... guilty as charged! Will I be more careful in the future? You bet your sweet bippy!

But not for my own ego, but out of respect for my visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment