A periodic post of things I've read and like in the Kingdom part of the blogosphere (updated as I go) ...
- Pentacostal Phil at Every Thought Captive reflects on what it means to be a Pentacostal ...
"I think many have put the cart in front of the horse, and equated being Pentecostal with the manifestations of the gifts instead of the empowering presence of the Spirit of God."
- Daniel at Globe Lens, who always has worthy material, suspects the homosexual "smell" gene is just a transparent effort to justify the deviant behavior and decries the faulty and even false evidence offered in cosmic evolution curriculum today.
- Soldado, at Lord My Dad, has a brief but woderful little devotional called "Excuses, Excuses," drawing parallels between Moses at the burning bush with contemporary excuse makers; in another post Soldado challenges relativism with the Truth of God and our relationship with Him.
- Phil at The Spirit Formed Life has another deep post, this time on the problem of disingenuis listening and the tendency to jump to conclusions ... persistent problems even with believers. Phil's offerings must be read to mine their depths, superficial readings won't do here either.
- Milton at Transforming Sermons points us to a favorite writer of his who discusses confusing works-oriented hyper-holiness with authentic holiness.
- And James at Crucified Living has begun a series on his view of Finding a Wife (or Husband) ... I'm glad I no longer have to go there!
Most previous post of Kingdom blogging here.