Tuesday, May 03, 2005

PRO-LIFE ISSUES - Schiavo's murder is casting a long shadow!

Double E award winner Mark Coffey at Decision '08 has a knack for posting some things in just the right way ...
A brain-damaged firefighter has recovered after 10 years. Hmm...remind me again why it was so important to starve Terry Schiavo to death?
For the past seven years, the comatose public servant has lived in a nursing home, suddenly ...

"I want to talk to my wife," Donald Herbert said out of the blue Saturday. Staff members of the nursing home where he has lived for more than seven years raced to get Linda Herbert on the telephone.

I haven't been counting, but I believe this is the third recovery from a PVS (Persistent Vegetative State) that I've seen since Terri's case came to my attention in January. Anyone know?

If you've interest beyond this do a "Schiavo" blog search above to read my other words on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment