Saturday, May 21, 2005

WAR ON TERROR - Mother of all exposures!

Okay, I agree, the idiot that took the secret Sadman Hinsane pictures should be drawn and quartered. I also agree that both the Pentagon and the White House need to investigate and cashiere the detention brass that allowed this on their watch. However, there are some who don't think the American military was behind this in the first place.

But I also say, loudly and clearly, cancel your subscriptions if your upset ... it's news and that's what news organizations do ... they report the news. So get over it, already.

And I'll add this ... you Muslims who are ranting so much over the disrespect shown this butcher, take a long hard look at the photo below AND THEN give me the names of five major Arab news organizations or politicians or diplomats who had a fit over what happened to this young man!

Nick Berg's Head Posted by Hello



No comments:

Post a Comment