Sunday, June 05, 2005

CRIB UPDATE - ... if the crik don't rise!

I doubt that anyone really cares, but I will return to limited blogging in the next few days.

Blogging at this site was supposed to be a hobby for me, not a ministry. However, I became obsessed with it, and it was controling me and affecting my real ministries.

God tapped me on the shoulder and told me to cease and desist or radically change my hobby. Well, even clergy need hobbies; so I took inventory over the past week and looked for ways to focus my blogging and for ways to make it more efficient.

One of my problems is I have an opinion on everything (don't say it), so my posting was like a double-barrel ten gauge automatic shotgun at a flea shoot ... everything around me ended up with holes in it but I had no idea if I hit anything.

So I hope those of you who stop by from time to time won't be disappointed; I apologize for the disruptions ... it was needed. And thank you LORD for being so longsuffering and gentle and merciful and compassionate, you are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment