Kingdom news of particular interest from various sources ...
- Lt. Gen. John Rosa claims his whole organization is a religiously intolerant mess; I doubt it ... sounds like his up-line leadership is overly sensative to criticism by political correctness aficionados ... we must protect Mohammed's scribbles at taxpayer expense but can't protect a Christian's desire to be obedient to Jesus command to evangelize
- Mormonism is center stage in debate between book distributor and Christian Research Service; the latter claims the former is being dishonest in its promotion of Mormon apologetics volume supported in part by several evangelicals (another reason I no longer claim to be an evangelical)
- Christians are reported to be flocking to religious news sources: be careful of the reports, some reporting the phenomena are not what they seem
- More news on the continuing battle between Darwinists and those who support Intelligent Design (again, the use of the term "evangelical" is troubling)
- Texas Gov. Perry's plans to hold a bill-signing ceremony at a church school creates controversy, attracting the usual politically correct vultures
- David Murrow's "Why Men Hate Going to Church" attracts more attention [see my previous post here and here]
- At last the California legislature does something that makes sense regarding the homosexual lobby's intense assault on the people of the Bear State