Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ANOTHER ROCK STAR ...

... comes out of the darkness and into the light.

Normally, I'm very skeptical of celebrity conversions but this testimony sounds so much like mine my spirit gave witness to its authenticity. In an interview John Davis, formerly lead singer for the pop band Superdrag, said ...
I remember driving and just crying out to God ... I said, "Lord, I’m tired and need help." I knew I was being convicted –- I didn’t hear a voice or see a vision, I just knew God was dealing with me. I had no intention to change my life before that night. It was like going from zero to 60 mph in two seconds. The conviction just hit me. [BP]
Pray for this young man and his wife and child!

While you're at it, pray for Brian Welch, former lead guitarist for the rock band Korn, who claims to have accepted Christ earlier this year ... this one I'm very skeptical of! O'LORD, teach them Your ways, LORD, teach them Your ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment