Monday, August 22, 2005

FREE SPEECH TAKES A BLOW ...

... from ABC and CAIR.
Michael Graham, the Washington, D.C., talk-show host suspended for linking Islam and terrorism, has been fired by ABC Radio following weeks of pressure applied by the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group with its own well-documented connections to terrorism.
Graham was guilty of saying what The CRIB has been saying for a long time ... if the everyday Muslim sits by and says nothing about the fanatical murderers in their midst, then their silence convicts them of the same crimes.

That is why I give anti-war protestors their space because they are voicing their opposition to something they believe is morally wrong. Silencing them would not serve the best interest of mankind.

Graham said ...
"I have now been fired for making the specific comments CAIR deemed 'offensive,' and for refusing to retract those statements in a management-mandated, on-air apology. ABC Radio further demanded that I agree to perform what they described as 'additional outreach efforts' to those people or groups who felt offended. I refused. And for that refusal, I have been fired."
Since no one but God can fire me, I'll echo Graham's condemnation of the whole bunch of them; sooner or latter the world as a whole will have to come to grips with the evil intent of Islam as corporate entity.

No comments:

Post a Comment