Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I JUST WITNESSED ...

... a suicide in living color and in my living room. [Fox News] Pat Robertson, who I've respected but not admired for a long time, advocated on air taking out Hugo Chavez, president of oil rich Venezuela. Any fool knows what Pat means.

To see why Pat thinks Chavez is a threat in this hemisphere visit this link. But Scripture nowhere allows for a Christian, let alone a Christian leader, to make these comments. We are to be in the world but not of the world. [John 17:15-15; 1 John 2:15-17]

Just for the record, though I support Pat's right to speak his mind, I do not support his advocacy. Let those who are in Caesar's household make these decisions. [Matthew 22:21]

Just for the record, Chavez is crazy with power and his lust for more will end in ruin and, given the chance, I'd dance on his grave!

No comments:

Post a Comment