Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SEX: This is for my children

... when or if they someday google their father and see if anything pops up. I want them to know where I stood on this issue ... if for some reason they missed it during their nurture under my roof.

UPDATE: This paragraph and the next two have been added to clarify an important comment made by Bowden McElroy a Christian Counselor who blogs at Counseling Notes. Bowden has pointed out the redefinition of the word "sex" allows kids and adults to play word games with the topic. In this case, my children and others might claim they're not having sex when engaging in
fellatio or cunnilingus (aka oral sex) since I've in effect said it is not sex.

Children what your dad is trying to say is that there are natural sex acts and there are unnatural (aka against nature) sex acts. I've modified the following with bold text to indicate the changes I've made to the original post.

And that is it. No more games. I know you and I trust you, and know you know the difference ... we've been blessed with six really moral kids and we are so thankful to God for that. So this is where you old man stands on the subject.
MEN:
  • Keep yourself for your wife alone (somewhere between the first and second publication of this post this item was deleted by accident; my apologies ladies).
  • Putting your penis in anything other than your wife's female genitalia is not natural sex, it is patently unnatural!
  • Putting your face in or around another's genitalia is not sex natural, it is also unnatural!
  • Foreplay and intimate pleasure are good, and sex is very, very good, when it's kept between you and your wife alone. That dear son of Adam is natural sex! And when it is good it is wonderfully good!
LADIES:
  • Keep yourself for your husband alone.
  • Your mouth and your anus are not your husband's, they're yours and were not designed by God as sex organs. To allow him to use them as such is unnatural to the extreme!
  • Your face and your husband's face was were made by God for you to mutually behold during intercourse, and fellatio and cunnilingus does not accomplish that, it's unnatural.
  • Foreplay and intimate pleasure are good, and sex is very, very good, when it's kept between you and your wife alone. That my dear daughter of Eve is natural sex! And when it is good it is wonderfully good!
Kids, I'm sorry I've had to do this, but this is the time of Brokeback Mountain (the movie) and the homosexual revolution, and; it is also the age of redefining terms and I wanted you to know for certain where your father stood.

As of today our culture's definition of sexual intercourse includes group sex, beastiality, sodomy, and the use of sex toys and tools, and every perversion your minds are not able to imagine (thank God). We are a sick people and it appears as if it's going to get worse ... much worse the longer the Lord tarries.
But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.
1 Timothy 1:8-11
Their are people who hate your father for his views. That's okay, I can live with that. What I cannot live with is God hating faulting me because I was a lousy father.

May God assist you in perserving your purity and morality, may He allow His contenance to shine down upon your lifes, your marriages, and our grandchildren.

Bless them and sanctify them sweet LORD!


No comments:

Post a Comment