Thursday, June 08, 2006

BIGOTRY: It is one thing to be opposed ...

... someone's worldview or lifestyle but not at the personal level. As much as I detest the homosexual agenda and lifestyle, I do not approve of bigoted personal attacks or threats who accept that agenda or live that lifestyle.
The Dutch ambassador to Estonia, Hans Glaubitz, is leaving the country, complaining of persistent racist and homophobic abuse.

Mr Glaubitz said he and his partner, a black Cuban man, were regularly insulted when they went out.
This is just plain wrong. He and his partner are still queer to me, yet I will not attack them personally for their queerness.

They are God's creation and have as much right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness as any other human being. I pray God will change their hearts so they will repent of their sinful choices.

More >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment