Thursday, July 20, 2006

CHURCH STATE: the Brittany McComb case is history now, let's move on!

The Brittany McComb case is the one about the Las Vegas area high school Valedictorian whose microphone was cut off when she violated an agreement not to deliver certain specifically Christian references in her graduation speech.

Although the post at Moveable Buffet (a Las Vegas/LATimes blog) is fine, and I agree with the generic tone, it's the comments section I find fascinating. The statements of the dunderheads commenting on Richard Abowitz's blog remind me of myself 50 years ago. Man was I dumb ... a total lack of critical thinking skills, just like most of these fools.

Click on over and see if you can find me and/or yourself.

Read more than you'll want to >>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment