Thursday, July 20, 2006

NEW GROUP BLOG: Dr. Andrew Jackson of SmartChristian launches RedBlueChristian.Com

Dr. Andrew Jackson has invited yours truly to join his effort to offer a platform where believers from the right and the left ... well, let Andy speak for himself ...
The purpose of the blog is to allow Christian bloggers (whether Conservative RedChristian or Progressive BlueChristian) to post and discuss essential issues related the Kingdom of God and American politics/public policy within the same blog space.

My desire is to begin to see a RedBlueChristian third way to begin to emerge. I see this blog focused on and continuing through the 2008 Presidential campaign. I will reevaluate it after the election.
I'm honored to have a part in this step of faith. I guarantee I'll represent the RedChristian worldview with zeal and interact with the BlueChristian worldview with the same interest in seeing the truth rise up [1 Corinthians 11:19] as I do here on The CRIB.

Subscribe using the RBC RSS 2.0 feed.

Pray for us.

Check it out >>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment