Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MEL GIBSON: Enough already!

There are anti-Semite bigots in this world, I've known anti-Semite bigots; Mel Gibson is not an anti-Semite bigot.

Mel Gibson is a broken and humbled alcoholic! How do I know this? Let me introduce myself, "Hi, my name is John, and I am an alcoholic!"

What booze does to the human tongue is worse than truth serum, because it blends truth with falsehood and the drunk and most witnesses don't which is which.

To analyse Gibson's true nature out of the vomit of his drunkeness is pointless, there is nothing but drunkeness, and drunkeness is pointless. Christians, and Jews as well, must take note of two things:
First, he has asked for forgiveness and we all must give it!
Then Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven."
Matthew 18:21-22
Second, he asked for help and we all must pray he gets it!
But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."
Luke 23:64a
Many are suggesting Mel hates Jews; if that is so, why has he turned to the Jews for help?

Others are saying these are his real inner thoughts; a drunk has no inner thoughts. Some are saying his alcoholism is no excuse for his comments; these statements are coming from non-alcoholics, who can't possibly understand drunkenness.


Read More Story



No comments:

Post a Comment