Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FOLEY'S FLATULENCE: Ex-Rep's Non-Excuses Just So Much Pretentious Pomposity

One thing I expect from my leaders is the character that belongs with that leadership. Florida not only has trouble counting ballots, it also has trouble picking representatives.

The following lame-excuses make me sick!

I Was Molested by a Clergyman as a Youth!
Former Rep. Mark Foley was molested between the ages 13 and 15 by a clergyman, his attorney David Roth told reporters late Tuesday.
I Am a Gay Man!
Roth said Foley also wants Americans to know that he is a gay man. The former lawmaker was admitted on Saturday night to a mental health facility, where he will remain for at least 30 days.
I Am a Victim of Abuse
"As so often is the case of victims of abuse Mark ... kept his shame to himself for almost 40 years," Roth said.
Hogwash! Cough! Gag! Yuck! I guess the only sadness in Foley's life at this time is that he's not a minority. Maybe he'll find some Indian, Black, or Jewish blood in his family tree?

The only truth about Foley is that he is a degenerate and deviant pervert!

Read WaPo Article here
And FoxNews Article here

BLOGGERS BLOGGING:
300 Wonder
Cracks In Facade
Carry On America
Extreme Mortman

No comments:

Post a Comment