Monday, August 06, 2007

PAIN IN THE NECK: I wonder ... ????

What do you think? Is there hope for the rest of us with pains in various parts of our bodies?
A 59-year-old German woman has had most of a pencil removed from inside her head after suffering nearly her whole life with the headaches and nosebleeds it caused, Bild newspaper reported.
Ever since I woke up and got my act together, got my vertical and horizontal together, and began to understand just who it was that caused all these aches and pains, I've been told there is nothing you can do about them.
"The pencil went right through my skin – and disappeared into my head," Wegner told the newspaper.

... .

At the time no one dared operate, but now technology has improved sufficiently for doctors to be able to remove it.
Maybe technology has improved enough to remove the liberals who are stuck in my backside, or remove the entire legal profession - a virtual pain in the neck ever since becoming old enough to be sued, or how about removing all of those wolves in conservative fur?

Lordy, my whole life would improve significantly if I could get them unstuck; even removing one of them would improve the quality of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment