This (referring to video of Obama pig gaff; view here) is not a big deal!
Move on people!
- If Obama was speaking of Sarah Palin, he should be tarred and feathered, ridden out of town on a rail, and forgotten ... but he wasn't referring to Palin.
- To say so is one thing, to make it a "lipstick gate" is another.
- It lowers McCain-Palin people to the same level as the Obama-Biden people.
- FACT: Obama was careless in his use of and delivery of a metaphor, at a public venue ... a dangerous thing for a presidential candidate.
- The thing to notice in the video is the audience, they misunderstood Obama too (as some of you have)! They also thought he was referring to Palin!
- Their predisposition to such a thing is shameful ... get on them, but not the candidate, except that he deserves heat for poor judgment, and that is a real campaign issue.