Wednesday, November 05, 2008

ELECTION 2008: A few morning after thoughts!

The people have spoken; but what have they said?

Was it really the people who spoke or the MSM? Have we really seen the full extent of ACORN voter fraud?

I'm not nearly as depressed as I thought I would be. No Super Majority is good news. The Republican voice in America will be squeaky for some time to come, laryngitic for sure. I blame Dubya for that!

Certainly the Bush administration and Neocons were repudiated, but what else?

Many are saying the Republicans were punished, but for what? Don't give me perceptions ... what in reality?

The bailout? Then why weren't Democrats punished?

I don't think I've seen in my life time a more gullible electorate.

Some have said conservatism was a target of voter angst ... really? But conservatism is not dead ... lame, but not dead!

Certainly the right (Republican/conservative) side of the nation must feel much as the left (Democrat/liberal) side did in 2000 and 2004?

The next four years will be one for the history books. If our leftist/liberal fellow-citizens raise the specter of American racism one more time I'm gonna go ballistic!

McCain was not my first choice as I've said many times, but The One has won and is now, like it or not, our president. This is the greatest country in the history of the world and, for the moment, is the envy of the world.

My fervent prayer is for God to guide President Obama in all that he says, thinks, does, and feels as he leads on a hostile world stage ... the population of the world will be watching.

My deepest fear is that he is a precursor to the Antichrist and the people of this world will be lulled into a somnambulant euphoria.

Go America!

No comments:

Post a Comment