The CRIB's periodically fugacious concerning people and events of faith ...
- If it's true that Prez Elect BHO will offer up his first post-inaugural speech in a major Muslim nation, perhaps he should listen to this guy? [YouTube]
- Another fine article on the church at The M Blog; one I entirely agree with. [M Blog]
- Faith & Science have been at war for 3 centuries: a commentary. [First Things]
- The Establishment Clause did not establish what revisionists say it did ... but they control public podium, so it means whatever they want it to mean. [Medved: Townhall; h/t View From 1776]
- Russell Moore links to and comments on Christopher Hitchens' cristophobic and incoherent rant at Slate (Jesus for President) [Slate; h/t Moore to the Point]
- Interesting Telegraph UK piece that comes alongside my posted review of Herb London's "America's Secular Challenge" [Telegraph UK; Sheep's Crib]
- David Dockery writes response to Newsweek's diatribe duo at TBC [Baptist & Reflector - TBC]