The CRIB's periodically fugacious ...
- Slide show of eccentric castle converted to hotel, $1000/night - QUOTE:The Versailles Road castle in Woodford County [just outside Lexington, Kentucky] has been renovated after a devastating fire in May of 2004. The Castle, now dubbed CastlePost by owner Thomas R. Post, is open as a tourist home/inn. There are sixteen bedrooms, four of which are in the outside turrets. Hear what Post has to say about his dream come true during the media interview.[Hearld Leader; h/t Justin Tapp]
- Same model made to appear 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 ... exceptional combination of photography, cosmetic art, and cosmotology ... clearly a ten! [picdit]
- The historical and philosophical reasons the "chicken crossed the road." [eserver]
- Reminds me of Jimmy Roger's "Honeycomb" ... assassin! [Image Nebula]
- So you like ghosties? [Anomalies-Unltd.]
- Amateur philosophers unite! Here is a site for the time constrained philosophile (squashed as in condensed or abbreviated) [Squashed Philosophers]
- Now this is "identity theft" at the imperial level! [FOX News]