Friday, May 20, 2005

WAR CRIMES - It's not the USA commiting them!

I have to make this quick due to other commitments but I couldn't leave this link for another time.

If you are a red-blooded American who is frustrated by the liberal-left's continued whining about our military establishment and our "inhumane" treatment of imprisoned Muslim fanatics, you must go there and read the article my friend Laura Mulholland recommended to me this morning. Breathless in depth and priscient in logic ... that's all I can say. Well, I can say that it is a whopper of an article.

If you've read any of my recent posts (here & here) on the danger to the world of these insane religious whackos and agree at all that we are on the cusp of the end of Western Civilization as we know it you must Eject, Eject, Eject.

No comments:

Post a Comment