... reveals many moods and diverse opinions in the past couple of days. My own post, "FRENCH RIOTS: SLOWLY THE MUD SETTLES ...", preceeds this post and has links to others as well.
Now if that doesn't give you Minna-so-coldians something to do while your hubcaps rust, I don't know what will.
- Brad, at 21st Century Reformation, does the unexpected and comes near the heat with an earnest look at the social-spiritual-psychological aspects of the riots with " Riots in France, Hopelessness, and the Fruit of French Socialism." And Brad suggest five reasonable solutions to the European BBQ.
- Laer, at Sheet Cheaking Missiles, throws a log on the fire with "Pity the Poor Thugs," lamenting the crocodile tears of the leftest bleeding hearts worried about the rush trials being conducted for those caught in the act.
- While Bill, at Dawn's Early Light (I wonder if Mrs. Bill knows about Dawn), puts three T-bones on the grill with "French Riots - A Debate on Reasons," "The French Riots - A Blogger/Reader Debate," and "French Reaction to World Opinion on Riots." Any one of these is an insightful and thoughtful read. Bill's our foreign poli-blogger.
- And Rick, at Holy Coast, has a brace of posts with "French PM Vows to Reward Bad Behavior" and "France Today, California Tomorrow?." Rick knows how to do blog titles.
- Lores, at Just A Woman, our newest ally and Miss SCBA - 2005, ask the question "Was it better where your family lived before they came to France?" Lores is a Christian Egyptian of grace and her post reflects that.
- Dale, of the infamous Okie On The Lam- In LA, offers two weinies for the barbie with "More On the Cause of the French Riots" and "French Riot Reflections From the Horse's Mouth." Dale's post always have great content and excellent sources ... especially The Anchoress.
Europe; France; French riots; Islamo-fascists; Paris riots; SoCal Bloggers Alliance