Friday, June 30, 2006

HIATUS: My travels with Buck the dog!


UPDATE (6/30): We're back! Thanks for the patience! Blogging will return to normal as soon as I've taken two 11-year-olds horseback riding, snorkling, kiaking, scootering, fishing, mountain climbing, and off-roading! Who'd of thunk I'd be doing this, here, at my age? [Isaiah 55:8-9]

The CRIB will have limited blogging over the next ten days, as my best friend and I return to California to retrieve wonderful, daughter #3 and bring her to Mexico for at least the summer! Will also be retrieving personal stuff as part of our relocation to San Carlos.

I'm keeping this post on top for the duration; keep watch for post items I am able to put up while at the home in Los Angeles. Blessings ...


Ariel view of Marina Bay


Close up of up Marina Bay from friend's balcony


Boat harbor and Marina pool

I already want to hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment