Sunday, June 25, 2006

KELO: At least one Republican still has guts!

The AP is reporting ...
President Bush ordered yesterday that federal agencies cannot seize private property except for public projects such as hospitals or roads. The move occurred on the one-year anniversary of a controversial Supreme Court decision that gave local governments broad power to bulldoze people's homes for commercial development.
I do have to admit the use of KELO to "take" church properties has not been as rampant as I figured it would be. And I must also admit Bush still surprises me from time to time ... though why it took him a year to do the obvious I don't know.

Full story>>>

CRIB RELATED:
JUDICIAL TYRANNY - Look at churches
I THINK - WorldNet Daily
KATRINA PLUS KELO
KATRINA AND KELO - Together Again
KELO - Doesn't work for Tempe
KELO - Those of us in the ministry know
HT: Wren's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment