Wednesday, July 12, 2006

PROPHETIC VOICE: Climbing Jacob's Ladder!

It's all too easy to sit comfortably in the USA Mexico and cheer ...

Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me an "R"
Give me an "A"
Give me an "E"
Give me an "L".
The deployment of troops into Gaza and now into Lebanon seem to play right into the End Times senarios we've toyed with since 1948.

However, the Israel in Israel now is not truly the Israel of Scripture ... one of the prophetic conditions of the Lord's return is the return of the ten lost tribes of Israel and I personally do not believe they have returned. I defintely do not believe in British Israelism; though I think too many pour the broth out without fixings!

Biblical and eschatological ignorance is rampant among Jews and Christians today; much of the support present Israel receives from America and the West is based on that ignorance.

The CRIB is categorically pro-Israel but is much more concerned with True Israel and her prophetic role.


No comments:

Post a Comment