Saturday, January 21, 2006

MOVIES: Brokeback may not be breaking

... the bank, but it's sure as H-e-double hockey sticks breaking my spirit and my other wise calm, cool, and collected demeanor!

The headline at MSNBC Online reads Chick-Flick Cowboys with a subhead I almost choked on: "'Brokeback Mountain' has stolen the hearts of women in Middle America."

Oh I don't think so! But then maybe I'm wrong on this one ... if you red-state Middle-American chicks think these two faux hunks are to-die-for, then you let us know by leaving a comment and tell us where you're from.

Remember, silence means you do! So speak up chicks!
CRIB NOTE: To paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen (D), former senator from Texas, "Ladies, I've run with real cowboys. I know real cowboys. Real cowboys are friends of mine. Ladies these two are not real cowboys!"

If you think they are, then you confirm a suspicion I always get when I hear the words "Victoria" and "Secret" in the same sentence ... contemporary women have lost it!

read more >>>

CRIB LINKS:
Sick western
Price paid for junk movies

No comments:

Post a Comment